Welcome to the Northern Illinois Hunter Jumper Association’s website!
See the email below that was sent to all NIHJA members regarding Online Banquet Reservations
NIHJA Banquet RSVPs have been mailed and the Online RSVP for the 2019 NIHJA Banquet is officially open! You may choose to mail in your RSVP or complete the process online. There is no preference.
It is very important that you follow the directions below when completing your online RSVP so that all necessary information will be obtained when you submit your RSVP.
Go to the following link and it will take you to the Banquet Reservations Page. The directions are in red below.
The purchase of tickets is through Paypal. This is the most secure means of payment. If you do not have a Paypal account, that is ok. When you proceed to checkout, Paypal will give you the option to checkout as a guest. A convenience fee has already been added to the purchase price of the tickets so you will not be charged any additional fees when you check out. You MUST submit your payment in order to complete your reservation online.
Steps to completing an online reservation for the NIHJA 2019 Banquet.
- Click on the “Products” Link below
- Choose the meals for each guest in your reservation party
- Click on shopping cart in the upper right hand corner to checkout
- Select “First-time customer” and “Continue as Guest”
- Checkout – Please put Barn Affiliation in the “Company” field
- Use the “Special Instructions” box to vote for Horse Show and Horse Person of the Year with reason
- Follow the instructions to complete reservation
- Pay through PayPal (a $2 convenience fee has already been added for online payments)
Additionally, we are looking for items to be raffled off at the banquet. Who doesn’t LOVE a good raffle table! Need ideas? Consider making a basket with some of your barn friends!
Please contact Nancy Zeis at 847-922-2543 if you are willing to help with a donation!
See you November 22 at Concorde Banquets!