There has been an update to the facility for the Showplace Show June 30 – July 2. The show will now be held at Ledges in Roscoe, IL.
April is here and the outdoor show season has begun! We have a couple updates to announce.
- There is a correction to the judges for the Tally Ho show. The judges will be Joe Dotoli and Beth Nielson.
- The NIHJA meeting scheduled for April 24 is rescheduled to May 8 at 6:30 at Palatine Stables.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Market Hill show at Lamplight this weekend and Fields and Fences next weekend!
The 2017 NIHJA show season is officially under way! It was nice seeing everyone at Fields and Fences in February! The website has been recently updated with the following changes:
- The April Market Hill Farm show will be held at Lamplight Equestrian Center. All competitions for the 2017 show season have their facilities secured. That information has been posted on the 2017 Competition Schedule page.
- The 2017 NIHJA rule book has been posted.
- Meeting minutes from the February NIHJA board meeting are posted.
- We would like to welcome new NIHJA Board member Hannah Johnson! Her bio and information has been added to the NIHJA board page.
Greetings! Thank you to all competitors, trainers, parents and supporters of the 2016 NIHJA season!
- We are in the process of making updates for our 2017 show season. The prize lists for the first 2 NIHJA shows have been posted on our 2017 schedule page.
- The March show at Palatine Stables has been changed to March 17 – 19. Mark your calendars!
Hope to see everyone at the NIHJA Banquet Friday, November 18, 2016. Please see our Banquet tab for more information!
- NIHJA points are updated after finals. Points will be FINAL as of November 1st. Please let Lynn know prior to then if there are errors. There will be no changes after November 1st!!
It’s NIHJA FINALS WEEK!! Good luck to all competitors this weekend! A few reminders going into NIHJA finals…..
- Points have been updated through the Infinity Farm show
If you have received an invitation to medal finals, PLEASE email Lynn and let her know if you are attending or if you are not attending.
- NIHJA trophies should be returned to Palatine Stables or given to a NIHJA board member to be taken to the next NIHJA board meeting.
- NIHJA still needs sponsors for year end awards!!! Division sponsorships are $100. Please contact Alexis Bumbar to sponsor a division.
- NIHJA is looking for donations for the raffle table for the NIHJA banquet. Please contact Nancy Zeis if you would be interested in donating an item for this table.
- The NIHJA annual meeting will take place on October 17 at 6:30 at the Palatine Senior Center. Annual meeting agendas will be mailed this week.
- The NIHJA banquet will be held on November 18 at Concorde Banquets in Kildeer, IL. Please see our Banquet tab for more information.
Points have now been updated through the Five Corners show. Initial invitations for Medal finals will be sent via email and US mail this week. Currently, any rider who is highlighted in green on the medals points page have qualified. After this weekend, points will be finalized and the top 20 riders from each medals division will be invited. Congrats to the riders who have already qualified and good luck to those who are still trying to qualify!
The August 26 – 28 State Line NIHJA show that was to be held at Tower Hill Stables has been cancelled. See our competition schedule to see the dates for the remaining 3 NIHJA shows!
Points are updated after Pingree Oaks NIHJA show. August 15 NIHJA Board Meeting Minutes are posted as well.